lördag 12 oktober 2024

Mixed Media Tag & ATC - Enjoy Life!

Vad kan använda sina ATC till? Min plan är att använda dom som Focal Points till mina Mixed Media tags. Jag tittar på färgerna på ATC, dekorationerna och stilen, sen försöker jag skapa bakgrunden så att allt hänger ihop.

What can you use your ATC for? My plan is to use them as Focal Points for my Mixed Media tags. I look at the colors of the ATC, the decorations and the style, then I try to create the background so that everything ties together.

Enjoy Life!



Välkommen till YouTube / Welcome to YouTube




Supplies I used • Tag created with Tim Holtz Big Dies Tag & Book plates (old dies) • Focal Point: an ATC that I created 2018/2019 • Black Gesso Liquitex or Amsterdam Black Gesso Finnabair Wax White Gold Finnabair Wax Rich CopperFinnabair Wax Bronze AgeTim Holtz Distress ink Black SootTim Holtz Distress ink Aged Mahogany • Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Traveller Words No 661803 • Finnabair Moulds for clay or Resin - screw heads

Önskar er alla massor av kreativitet / Wish you all a lot of creativity!

Marie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar