söndag 25 april 2021

Never doubt your instict!

I en art journal utmaning skulle vi skapa en rostig sida, använda silkespapper och spray eller färg. Focal point skulle vara en uggla. 

In an art journal challenge, we would create a rusty page, use tissue paper and spray or paint. Focal point would be an owl.

Jag tycker verkligen om att skapa rost med hjälp av akrylfärger, så avkopplande. 

I really like creating rust with the help of acrylic paints, so relaxing.  

Jag gjorde ett bildspel med stegen jag använde / I created a slide show with the steps I used


 Hoppas alla mår bra! Hope everyone is doing well

Marie 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful texture with the tissue paper! Love the rusty background you've created for your cute owl, Marie. So glad you joined us for our steampunk challenge at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura

    SvaraRadera
  2. This reminds me I should use crumpled tissue paper more often! ;)
    Great texture, Marie! Thank you for playing along with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges! Claudia x

    SvaraRadera